|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Packaging Type||Plastics Tubes|
|Capacity||30-60 tube s/min|
The machine operates on semi auto function with the operator feeding the tubes manually at the tubes in feeder holding station. The tube goes to filling station.
After filling the tube travels to the heating station where hot air is blown onto the inside end of the tube by a nozzle. In the mean time, after each filling session a control on tailing is achieved by a pneumatic cut-off system, along with filters, that cleans the nozzle of the excess sample. Next, when the tube is lifted for heating, a cooling ring centers the tube so that heating is uniform around the tube, as also to ensure that the outside portion of the tube is not heated. While heating, the hot air is simultaneously sucked out of the tube so that the product is not affected. The tube then goes to the sealing & coding station where the tube is pressed & sealed and then coded with metal stereos (female). it then travels to the trimming station where the irregular shape at the tube end is trimmed by a set of blades. It is then ejected at the next collection station.
1. The proposed GMP MODEL, ROYALPACK-L35 Compact rotary Medium Speed Semi Automatic Aluminum tubes filling & Sealing machine. Capable to fills from 03 gram. to 200 gram. All Contact Part’s will be SS 316.( using charge parts )
2. Filling System -Positive Suction & Displacement. Attached Pneumatic Blow Tail Cut-off with Control System.
3. NO TUBE - NO FILL Device. And Bottom up Filling System. Filling Accuracy +/ - 0.1%.
4. Tube Sizes max. Length & Diameter: 10 to 50 mm dia. / Length: 40 to 220 mm.
5. Filling Speed 30 to 70 tubes per min.
6. 10-12 Nos. Tube holding Cup PLASTIC. And SS Spring Loaded Nylon Holders One Tube Size.
7. Indexing System Geneva Mechanism*.
8. Syringe Pump Single Head Type Insert for Filling 03 -200 Grams( using change parts ) sets will be provided against requested specification in your order
9. Hopper *Head Type of Capacity of 30 liters..
Reviewed by 59 Users
Most Relevant Reviews